What We Believe
Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son. We believe in His pre-existence, His incarnation, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary sacrifice for sinners, His bodily resurrection from the grave and His personal return from heaven.
3. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit, who convicts, regenerates, baptizes, indwells, gifts, enlightens and empowers believers for godly living.
4. We believe in the Trinity and unity of the Godhead.
5. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, both the Old and the New Testaments. We believe it is the sole and final authority for all Christian life and practice.
6. We believe all people were created in the image of God, all sinned in Adam and are now sinners by nature and by choice.
7. We believe in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, apart from human merit, works or ceremonies.
8. We believe the church is the spiritual body of which Christ is the Head, both eternally and functionally.
9. We believe in the resurrection of the human body, the eternal existence of all to either heaven or hell and we believe in divine judgments and rewards.